Tuesday 11 December 2012

Sunday Stuff.

Hungover from the party the night before (I remember saying at some point "Man, I haven't been really pissed in ages!  I'm going to relaly try to get super-drunk tonight!".  Idiot.), I wasn't in the mood for smoking cigarettes, that's for damn sure.

Logan, Stephanie and I drove hither and thither because the day was lovely.  We spent time at Bunnings and the Warehouse, FYI.  We lunched at Island Bay with fish'n'chips, which is where and when I took this snap:


In the evening Steph and I were getting packed to drive to Wanganui and I couldn't find my cigarettes.  But I thought "Sod it."  I wasn't going to buy more.  This would mean that I was going to have a day without cigarettes and I liked the idea of that.  And this was the first day in a long time that I had not smoked a cigarette.  Stay tuned.  This is truly riveting stuff.

Ps.  Yes, second entry today.  I'm trying to catch up.  Tomorrow I will bring you Moonday and Chooseday.

No comments: