Tuesday 11 December 2012

Boots

Saturday was my first day of my holidays.

I went tramping-boot-shopping with Logan and I bought these tramping boots:

I won't say how much they were because I don't want to make my bank account cry.  Rest assured I will be trying to use them as much as possible this summer.

Here they are again, this time on my feet:


As soon as I got them I wanted to try them out so me and Logan went out and walked the Eastern Walkway which is at the south end of the Mirimar Peninsula.  You get awesome views like this and this.

After that I picked up my girlfriend Stephanie from the bus station and we went to John's party.  Here is a picture of John (taken by Claire Tane and used completely without permission) from that night:


This night was the last time I smoked a cigarette.

No comments: