Wednesday 23 December 2009

The view from my desk.

I've been working at the Ministry of Economic Development for the past two weeks. It's been pretty sweet. I work in the mail room and basically just pick up and drop off mail round to all the people all over the building. Everyone's really nice to me. They all tell me how much they totally loved my Mum (she used to work at MED) and it warms my heart.

Today, we had a lovely Christmas brunch. I drank a lot of champagne, but fortunately I managed to keep my composure which is no small achievement for me. Then I found out I could work there more after New Years. Then I got to leave early. It was hot and I was well fed and well drinked. All these factors contributed to me falling asleep on the train home listening to Bachelorette and it was good.

1 comment:

Alex said...

ooo that does sound really good