Sunday 6 December 2009

Berneth? Kenadette?

I'm trying to work out one of those names like Bradgelina for my sister Bernadette and her fiancé Kenneth. Ken is from Ballyshannon, which is an amazing wee town in County Donegal, which is in the northwest of the Republic of Ireland. Ken met Bernie while he was living in New Zealand quite a number of years ago now. Shortly after, he moved back to Ireland. Shortly after, Bernie moved to Ireland, and they've been nerds about each-other ever since. They came back to New Zealand about a year ago and bought a house with a sweet as view of Wellington. They're getting married in March and I'm starting to wonder what I'm gonna wear to the wedding. Ken's whole family are coming over. I'm really excited because he has a really big raucous family and so do we. It's gonna be quite the occasion. Here are Bernie and Ken on the front porch of their new house.

No comments: