Wednesday 23 December 2009

Teenage Mutant Ninja Strawberry.

I was going to post a blog about the job I've been doing for the past couple of weeks, but then another idea came up. At the moment I'm working at the Ministry of Economic Development, doing the mail run around the building. The Ministry of Economic Development has a Chief Executive. The Chief Executive has an Executive Assistant. Today, the Executive Assistant had some strawberries. The strawberries had a mutant. Below is a picture of a regular-sized strawberry and the mutant strawberry.
The EA (Jo is her name) said I could eat the mutant if I wanted to. But I just couldn't bring myself to eat it because I knew that if I ate it, it wouldn't exist anymore. So I said I'd just take a picture of it for my blog and she found that amusing.

Thanks to my sister Joanne for thinking of the name for this blog entry.

No comments: