Wednesday 3 February 2010

Sneetches on Beaches.

Since getting back from London, I've realised how many beaches there are around New Zealand, and how accessible they are. In the last two weeks alone, I've been at Waikanae Beach, Moana Roa Beach, Scorching Bay, Island Bay, Makara Beach, and (of course) Oriental Bay.

THAT'S CRAAAAAAAAZY!

I'm still on a panorama buzz so here are a couple of pans.


Scorching Bay. (a Wellington favourite - located on the East coastline of the Mirimar Peninsular)
This was on Monday. Nice sand.


Makara Beach. (On the West Coast - west of Wellington)
This was today. I was feeling low and really wanted to motivate myself to do a reading so I came here and: Success!


While at Makara, I felt the need to take some poser-y photos. Here's my favourite one.


No comments: