Wednesday 16 June 2010

Pussy/View/Mac+Cheese

This is the coolest looking (domestic) cat I've ever seen in person. It lives upon Epuni Street (which is Liz's street and not mine so she's cooler by association). I was talking to some guy who was washing his car and he said that it cost about a thousand bucks to get a cat like this but he didn't know what type of cat it is because he'd forgotten. The guy also said it was always watching him wash his car cos it likes the water. Then he gave me a demo by spraying some water from the hose. Sure enough, the cat was interested.

I've been living at my flat for, awwww, 'bout three'n'a half months now? So anyway, I thought I'd go for a walk up my street (up the hill) and have a gander. Turns out there were some sweet views up there! Check them out:





Cool eh!! Lastly, here's a picture of the Mac and Cheese me and Alex made a few nights ago:
It tasted as good as it looks!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this made in one of those detachable cake tin that you kind of squiggle the handle and it loosens up and gets bigger, so you can take it off the cake easier? If so, did you loosen it and did it turn into a mac'n'cheese cake? These are my questions.
~rachel f.

Anthony said...

Yeah!!! That's a great idea about the whole mac'n'cheese cake, but it probably would have been more like a mac'n'cheese pile if we'd loosened the thingee. Mackin' Cheesecake? haha weird.

KiwiMargherita said...

I think that's a cross between and leopard and a tabby. Lovely views btw.

Logan said...

Alex made a dry-but-delicious mac'n'cheese at DJ'n'Luci's the other day. He was a little bit upset about it, but perhaps with his new knowledge of dry-mac you guys could work on pasta cake?